Are you planning to purchase a Roku TV stick but want to be sure about the purchase? Or you have the Roku firestick already by you do not know how to use it with the Roku TV. Well, in this article, we will discuss all the essentials that you need to know which gives details to use a firestick on a Roku TV that is linked with the account. So, let’s start the topic and know how to use a firestick on a Roku TV like a pro.
What is Roku Firestick and how it works for you?
With the use of Roku Tv, there is a market opened for Roku firestick device. The Roku tv is a plugin box that could be used to provide entertainment by streaming live channels and TV shows along with the latest content on the TV. Later as the Roku firestick is seen as an advancement where you just have to plug in the stick and enjoy your favorites.
What are the uses of Roku Firestick for Roku TV?
- You can watch Netflix or other internet streaming channels. It enables you to do a voice search from a Roku TV.
- You can send digital signage.
- Easy connection making with the games or Youtube from a TV.
- You can share the photos on a TV screen.
- It enables you to get comfortable with the Gaming software that is played on consoles.
Can you use a Firestick on a Roku tv?
Yes, you can use a firestick on a Roku Tv and it is very much easy to setup the firestick. In this section, we will discuss how to use a firestick on a Roku TV. However, before that here are a few of the essentials that you need for the setup, so let’s understand a brief about them:
- There should be a compatible TV such as if you are using the Roku Firestick, then try to use the Roku TV that comes with a UHD plus or an HDMI port.
- A wireless internet connection.
- 2AAA batteries are required for the Roku TV stick remote.
- Your Roku credentials are linked with my.roku.com/account.
What are the steps to use a Firestick on a Roku TV?
Here are the steps that are required to use a Firestick on the Roku TV:-
- You need to tap on the Power button.
- Attach the firestick to the TV HDMI port.
- Choose the channel that you wish to watch.
- Now add the Roku remote.
- After this connect to the internet.
- Just register your Roku device.
- Wait for the connection to establish.
The article has shown you the elaborated steps to setup and uses the firestick with the Roku TV. If you still have queries related to the topic or you wish to get more information about the topic then it is strongly advised to visit the official website my.roku.com/account and get the instructions from the professionals who are available to assist you.