In case you have purchased Roku streaming stick+ or any other streaming player and wish to get started with it, then you may continue to read this informative guide carefully. Apart from this, users should also note that this setup guide can be applied to any Roku player. However, before beginning this process, there are certain pre-requisites that you need to fulfill in order to get started.
Below, you can find the instructions for Roku streaming stick + setup preparations. In a Roku streaming stick plus review, you will find out that people found it difficult to set up their streaming stick. But, don’t worry because we shall guide you throughout the process.
Roku Setup Preparation
You must keep these important things in mind before starting with the process:
- First, you need to connect your Roku streaming stick with your TV using the HDMI cable.
- In the case of Roku streaming stick plus, make sure that the port is HDCP 2.2 compatible.
- A high-speed internet connection that supports 4K is a must.
- In case you have analog TVs, then you may connect your streaming player with the help of video and analog audio connections.
- Make sure you input new batteries to the Roku streaming stick remote.
- Provide your Roku stick with power by attaching a power cord to it.
- On the streaming stick, you can also use the USB power function. Else, use the power adapter.
After making sure that all the above-mentioned things are in their respective place, you can initiate the setup process. “How It Work“
Method for Roku streaming stick setup
After you are done with the initial setup preparations, it is to go ahead with the actual setup process. And, here is how it goes:
- First, turn on your Roku streaming stick 3800r or the one you have.
- Make sure it is the one with which your box is connected to.
- As soon as you do so, you will see the power-up page along with the logo.
- Now, you will be asked to select the onscreen language and the country.
- Further, you need to connect your Roku streaming stick Walmart to your network.
- Search for all the available Wi-Fi networks and connect them by inputting the password.
- In case you a message that says an update is available for your software, then you must update it.
- In case you are using an HDMI connection, then your Roku device will automatically detect the resolution. It will also set the video output signal automatically.
- Make sure that your Roku remote is working properly and pair it, if necessary.
- Using the remote, you can adjust the settings accordingly.
- When prompted, you shall be asked to create a Roku account.
- After you have your Roku account details, input them in the given space, and add your password as well.
- You will now see some instructions on our screen along with the activation code.
- Navigate to Roku.com/link from your device and enter the code number.
- Your TV screen will display a message saying that your Roku device has been activated.
You can now add the desired channels to your Roku.com/link channel list and binge-watch them whenever you want. If you want to have deeper insights on any topic such as Roku express vs Roku streaming stick, Roku express vs streaming stick, or Roku ultra vs streaming stick plus.