When you have your Roku with you, the pathway to great entertainment is hurdle-free. You can stream through a lot of channels, video content, and other such channels that are entitled to give you another level of experience. One such channel which is favorite of the viewers is Discovery GO which lets the viewer stream through a lot of different shows.
When you install and activate Discovery GO channel on your Roku device, you can watch your favourite shows on the go. Its free streaming application is available on different platforms. You can activate it on Google Chrome cast, Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android, iOS, as well as Roku. With this application, you can watch live TV and also view videos on demand or online.
Apart from this, you can save your episodes and add them to the watch list so that you can watch them offline whenever you want. Once you download the application on your device, you need to activate it via roku.com/link.
How to get the Discovery Go on your Roku?
To get this application on your device, you need to:
- Sign in with your TV provider’s username and password.
- Or visit the Roku channel store.
- From here, you can easily install the app on your Roku.
- Then, you need to go to the discoverygo.com/activate site.
- Here, follow some on-screen prompts to get the app.
List of shows available on Discovery GO
- Street Outlaws
- Gold Rush
- Motor Madness
- 30 Sharks of Shark Week
- 9/11 Firehouse
- Above and Beyond
- Airplane Repo
- Alaska: The Last Frontier
- Alaskan Bush People
- Gold Rush
- Ed Stafford- First Man Out
- Homestead Rescue
- Supersoul Conversations
- American Chopper
- Garage Rehab
Steps to activate Discovery GO on Roku
- First of all, you need to connect your Roku device to the HDMI port on the TV.
- Then, you have to turn on your Roku device.
- After that, connect it to the home internet connection.
- Then, navigate to the home screen of Roku.
- Further, you need to select the ‘Streaming channel’ option.
- You will be redirected to the Roku Channel store.
- From here, search for the ‘Discovery Go’ channel and then select it.
- After that, click ‘Add to channel’ from the app information screen.
- As soon as the app is downloaded, you need to launch it on your Roku.
- Next up, log in with your Discovery Go credentials.
- Now, you will see the activation code on your screen.
- Then, visit roku.com/link to enter code that you just saw.
- Click on the ‘Activate’ option and your channel will be activated.
As soon as you visit www.roku.com/link to enter code, you will see a screen where the space for entering the activation code will be displayed. You may subscribe to different plans of Discovery Go and enjoy your days to the fullest. The varieties of shows are available in different qualities and can be saved for viewing offline.