With Roku, you will get many multimedia devices that are designed to deliver many versatile numbers of streaming services to any other devices. By connecting a Roku streaming box to your TV you can cut the cord and cancel your cable TV service and attach the cable with the channels such as Netflix, Hulu, Amazon prime, or connecting to www.roku.com/link. Moreover, with these services, the Roku streaming library of TV shows and movies. You will get a variety of thousands of other choices such as crackle, adult, and many other niche offerings that appeal to very particular tastes, hobbies, and interests. On the website roku.com/link, you will get your favorite things to watch and these are categorized in sections to make it easy for you to choose.
It is important to know that there are some channels that are available for free such as HBO and you will get all of them on www.roku.com/link. All you need to do is to activate the roku.com/link activation code on your device. You just need other streaming versions of certain TV channels that require roku.com/link activation. As proof that the channels you are accessing are valid and authentic. You need a USB flash drive-shaped all-in-one streaming stuck but the setup and connection process is virtually identical no matter what device you purchase. So let us discuss how to setup the Roku device with roku.com/link activation code and watch your favorite Tv shows without interruptions.
What are the steps to setup roku.com/link on your TV or smart devices?
- First of all, you need to connect the Roku to the HDMI cable and plug the cable into the unused HDMI input on your respective TV setups. The next step is to insert the streaming stick directly into the TV HDMI port and you can also use the Roku model that works on the old-style composite cables.
- Just plug the Roku into your TV’s HDMI port and connect the Roku to the AC adapter.
- Set the TV to the correct input for the Roku device, after which you will see the Roku welcome screen.
- Just insert the batteries in the Roku remote.
- If the instructions prompt you to enter the roku.com/link activation code.
- Choose the language and then set the internet connection.
- Remember, if you are using wifi then select the “Set up a new wireless connection” option.
- On the next page, you have to choose or select the wifi network from the list.
- Once you are connected with the internet, Roku.com/link you can install some of the updates. Let it update and restart the same.
- Now, Roku will ask you to detect the TV display just use the remote to start the brief test.
- Just follow the instructions to open the web browser on your phone or computer.
- Then enter the roku.com/link activation code on the page.
- If you have an account linked with www.roku.com/link then just login by entering the credentials. If not, then tap on the “Create a new account”.
- Give the Roku a nickname and indicate which room is it in.
- This is helpful if you have more than one on Roku.
- After this, Roku will ask you to choose the channels and login to access them.
Now, you have to tap on the “Continue” option will automatically complete its setup and adds the channels.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
Remember you need to enter the roku.com/link activation code to access the Roku account. We hope that this article has helped you to setup and mount your device with Roku.com/link. You can also visit the official website to get instructions and guidelines. For accessing the account without any interruptions that can come in the process to activate the Roku account. Moreover, you will get assistance from professional experts who will assist you with the best possible solution.