Your Roku activation code is the key to successfully get started with using your streaming player. However, if you do not keep it safe or lose it, then it would become a troublesome situation for you. This usually happens when a user has skipped the activation during the activation process.
Worry not, if your Roku activation code has also expired as it can be easily retrieved once again. Since we know that the activation code appears at the beginning of the Roku activation. Hence, users are suggested to note down this code whenever it appears. However, if you could not note it down earlier, then also you can track it.
How to retrieve the expired Roku activation code?
To get the Roku code in the beginning, you just need to connect all the peripherals so that you can get started. Now, begin the activation by visiting the activation website and then complete some prompts to see the activation code on your screen. To retrieve the Roku activation code:
- First, you need to visit the activation website of Roku.
- Here, you need to login to your account.
- For this, enter your username and password.
- Hit the login button.
- Here, you will see the activation code in your account.
It’s time to activate your Roku
Once you get hold of your Roku activation code, you can easily activate Roku. Once you successfully activate it, you may easily enjoy the services and channels you have subscribed to. Follow the steps given below to activate your Roku:
- First of all, you need to visit the URL roku.com/link.
- Once you visit this link, you will see the activation window on your screen.
- Enter the activation code you have noted down earlier.
- You may also paste it directly in the given field.
- After entering the activation code, you need to hit the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now, you need to wait for a couple of minutes until the activation process goes on.
In case you come across any error related to the activation code, then you may repeat the whole process to get the code and then enter it carefully. Once you successfully activate your Roku device, you can start watching your favorite channel on the go and enjoy streaming as many shows as you want.
See Also: Add a second Roku to my account